10/23-26 (REVISED DATES - 10/30-11/2)
Field: AJ Wilson Sports Complex
- Format - Single Elimination
- Team must provide league approved baseballs - 6U Coach Pitch balls will be provided
- Seeding will be determined by regular season record in the division the team was in.
- In an effort to place like skill set teams in the same brackets, teams can be moved up or down out of a division, thus receiving a different seeding based on the skill set of the division from the regular season.
- In the event of a tie in record, the league will look at head to head when the division played a balanced schedule, then runs allowed, then runs scored.
- No ties - In the event of a tie at the end of regulation or 6 innings (6U-12U) / 7 innings (13U-19U), at the top of the next inning, place the last batted out on 2nd base with no outs.
- Mathematical Spread or 12 and 8 after 4th and 5th inning respectively
- Higher seed will be home team through entire tournament, including the championship game.
- All other NKCA Baseball League Rules will apply.
Seedings / Brackets -
Post Season Schedule
Traditional Bracket View
In the event teams back out of the tournament, once the schedule is published, we will move teams along in the tournament with a win as opposed to restructuring the bracket by reseeding and changing teams schedules.
Note Sent To Coaches - 10/23/2020 11:30am
Going into the tournament, weather conditions for this weekend we knew were not optimal. Today’s ½ inch of rain has made it even more of a challenge.
In order for fields to dry, there are three factors in play…heat, wind, sun. We do have a little wind but need the heat and sun to assist in drying the fields. With the rain we received this morning and lack of heat and sun, it could be several days, if not longer, before the fields are playable.
We have had a challenging 2020 for sure. We want to do all we can to make sure there is a postseason tournament for the players/teams. Although it is outside our projected tournament date, our last attempt will be to move this tournament to the next weekend 10/30-11/2. We are hopeful the weather will be more in our favor. At the moment, the forecast looks to be better next weekend.
We are in a position that it will make it difficult to change time slots, swap games, etc. There will be no available changes to the tournament schedule. The schedule will be updated shortly.
With the tournament being FREE, we realize there may be some unable to make a game due to previously scheduled events, etc. If that is the case, please let us know and we will move your opponent on to the next game in the tournament.